WHAT IS CONTENT MARKETING?
Content marketing is the process of creating high-quality, valuable content to attract, inform, and engage an audience, while also promoting the brand itself. Buyers and consumers are already searching the web for answers that your brand is uniquely positioned to offer.
Importantly, the content is not about you or your brand– it’s about the audience. True content marketing delivers value to that audience. Content informs. Content marketing is proven to be one of the most efficient ways of creating brand awareness, maintaining relationships with the target audience and in some cases, even acquiring new customers.
We will work to create a diverse and bespoke content marketing strategy to increase your brands visibility to your target audience. We will plan and execute your project in a strategic manner, as content marketing can actually boost the traffic to your brand’s website, increase the social following and try to displace your brand’s market competition.
Deliver a constant flow of relevant, high quality information, will make your prospects feel connected. The brand that delivers quality content is the one they’re going to trust. Great content locates you on the Internet. Search engine algorithms have been transformed to reward websites that provide great information.
Content marketing refers to the act of sharing knowledge in a consumable format, a few examples of which can be found below:
- Blog articles
- Social media marketing
HOW DOES CONTENT MARKETING BENEFIT YOUR BRAND?
1. Increases your brand’s visibility:
As prospects and buyers search the web for goods and services your brand continuously comes up on their search. People are spending more time researching before they reach out to buy, and brands can provide the answers they need through content. Informative content like blogs and infographics do wonders for early-stage brand awareness. When prospects are getting ready to make a purchase, they’ll want more immersive collateral such as whitepapers, eBooks or product videos. Providing these resources sets brands apart from the competition.
2. Increased brand preference:
Content marketing helps to further establish your brand as a thought leader in your industry, which strengthens relationships with buyers.
3. Develops lasting relationships with your audience:
Social media allows your audience to ‘follow’ once they have come across you once. They are continuously aware of your brand with your constant content posts and can be updated and informed of any products and services offered by your brand.
4. Improves brand awareness and recognition:
As prospects and buyers search the web for goods and services your brand continuously comes up on their search.
5. Creates loyalty and trust, with both your current customers and prospects:
Content marketing is about nurturing the relationship with your audience, and arming them with the information that they need and seek. The content you create becomes a part of their self-guided buying journey. If you succeed, you can capture their business and loyalty.
6. Helps you to build authority and credibility:
Having a healthy content profile boosts SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) performance. With each and every update to its search algorithm, Google and other search engines change the way they look at websites, checking content and social media indicators for SEO ranking. Increasing a website’s ranking can bring it higher visibility which in turn increases website traffic. This is valuable traffic, as these website visitors are reaching for the product or service you offer, which means that they are often warm business leads.
7. Positions your brand as an expert in your industry:
Keeping your audience constantly engaged in your brand, with a continuous delivery of fresh content which will increase the strength of your brand-if you believe in it your customers will do the same.
8. Generates traffic to your site to improve lead generation:
The strength of a good content marketing strategy is in providing the information and answers that your target audience is looking for, with Curzon PR’s SEO services we can help to creating content for the user and content which search engines will also favor.
9. Opens a channel of communication through social shares and comments:
If a customer is satisfied with your product or service, they are likely to share their experience with other prospects through social media.
10. Helps your customer move through the purchase decision more quickly:
When customers are looking for a product or service, they are more likely to make a purchase from a brand they are aware of, recognise and trust.
HOW DO WE MEASURE SUCCESS?
Majority of the content will be web based and there for we will measure your website’s traffic using analytics. What key words are bringing people to your website? We will also measure:
- Page views
- Time on site
- Crawl rate
- Bounce rate
- Inbound links
2. Social Media/Consumption Metrics
There are ways in which to measure social media metrics from engagement and reach. We will analyse:
- How many people are consuming your content?
- Which channels are they using?
- How frequently and how in-depth is their consumption?
3. Qualitative Data/Sharing Metrics
It is important to see what the readers have to say about your content, do they find it informative?
- Which of your content pieces are being shared?
- Who is sharing them?
- How/where are they sharing?
- How often are they being shared?
4. Leads Generated
The purpose of a content marketing campaign is to attract qualified prospects who might one day become customers. Content such as eBooks in addition to blogs can be a generator of leads.
- How is content supporting demand generation in terms of lead generation and lead nurturing?
How many people are now subscribing to your blogs and newsletters now that you have strategic content being posted? Building a list of loyal readers is the most effective way to gain repeat visits, and convert these readers into community members. We can use the following email metrics:
- Email opens
- Email click-throughs
- Sender score
6. SEO Metrics
How do you know if your content marketing is working? We will measure the following metrics to gauge if our keywords in the blogs are working to:
- Increase page authority
- Improve keyword rankings
- Generate increased click-throughs from search results
1. Quarterly Plans-at the beginning of each quarter we will create a plan comprising of:
- Tone of Voice
- Key Social Media Influencers
- Current Social media Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Content Bank and Budgets
- Measurement of Success
2. Quarterly Reviews-at the end of each quarter we will create a review which will include:
- Strategic Overview
3. Weekly Content Calendars:
- You will receive a weekly content calendar with the details of all the content that will be posted across your brand’s social media platforms the week prior.
4. Bi-Weekly Reports:
- You will receive a report every other Friday, twice a month giving you a summary of the activity on the account and a statistical report.
WHAT IS THE COST?
All our projects are bespoke and priced accordingly. You can get further information on prices by contacting our Joga Sangha from our business development team, email@example.com or on T: +44 (0)20 3637 4830
You can read more about Content Marketing in our PR Insider Blogs